A pedestrian was crossing the street near a train station. She was struck by a car, suffering multiple bone fractures and a intracranial hemorrhage (brain bleed).
- Effective January 2023, Amended Law Helps Patients File Medical Malpractice Lawsuits in Pennsylvania (November 30, 2022)
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits & Jury Verdicts in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Bucks Counties (July 22, 2022)
- Pennsylvania Medical Negligence Law – Clear Cases of Medical Malpractice (April 28, 2022)
- Medical Misdiagnosis – How Common are Medical Misdiagnosis Errors? (December 15, 2021)
- Suspect Death Due to Medical Error in Pennsylvania? Get an Autopsy (November 29, 2021)