$50+ Million Recovered Since 2015
$20 Million, Product Liability Settlement
$7.7 Million Medical Misdiagnosis Verdict
Offices in Philadelphia & Conshohocken, PA
Unsafe Lane Change Accidents
Medical malpractice cases accepted across Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County and Bucks County. Our offices are located in Conshohocken, PA (Montgomery County) and Philadelphia, PA. (610) 825-0500
Unsafe lane chance accidents, which occur when a driver changes lanes in a dangerous or illegal way, make up a good chunk of all auto wrecks in Pennsylvania. If a vehicle suddenly moves into your lane and causes you to crash or collide into other vehicles, you may be able to recover compensation for property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Accidents involving unsafe lane changes usually occur when:
- A driver fails to signal before making a lane chance
- A driver fails to see a fast-approaching car in a parallel lane
- A driver is distracted while driving (texting, on the phone, etc.)
- Two cars merge into a middle lane at the same time
- A driver fails to check their blind spot before merging
- A driver falls asleep
- A driver merges onto a highway at a fast or slow speed, sideswiping another vehicle
Any one of these issues can result in a car wreck. As a driver or occupant of a car, you face severe and life-threatening injuries, including broken bones, lacerations, contusions, back and neck injuries, rib and torso injuries, brain and head injuries, and spinal cord injuries. If you’re involved in an unsafe lane change accident, there’s the risk of having liability shifted on to you, even if you’re not to blame. The best way to protect yourself is to hire an experienced personal injury attorney, who can collect evidence and build the defense you need to prove the accident was not your fault.
At Morris Wilson, P.C., our Montgomery County personal injury attorneys have nearly a century’s worth of legal experience, which we can put to use for you. Our client-focused approach has helped us secure over $30 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients in the past 5 years. If you have been injured in an accident, you can count on us to fight for you.
Call (610) 825-0500 or contact us online to learn more about your case.
Related Legal Articles
- Does Pennsylvania Limit The Damages I Can Receive For a Personal Injury? (April 25, 2018)
- Steps to Take After a Product Liability Accident (January 11, 2018)
- Summer Road Trip Prep (May 11, 2017)
Get the Attention to Detail Your Case Needs