$50+ Million Recovered Since 2015
● $7.7 Million, Medical Malpractice Verdict
● $6.3 Million, Stroke Misdiagnosis Verdict
Pennsylvania Birth Injury Law Firm
Nearly a Century of Experience at Work on Your Behalf
Birth injuries are some of the most tragic circumstances a family has to deal with. Especially during labor and delivery, patients in Pennsylvania trust that their doctors and medical professionals will perform according to an acceptable standard of care when taking care of them. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.
At Morris Wilson, P.C., our Pennsylvania medical malpractice and birth injury lawyers have decades of experience in handling cases concerning birth injuries. We will devote extensive amounts of time and resources to the investigation of all aspects of your case, including medical records, witnesses, and more. With this information, we will build a powerful case on your behalf that exposes any negligence on the part of the hospital or medical staff who were attending you and your infant.
Cases accepted across Pennsylvania, including Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County. Contact us .
Birth Injuries in Pennsylvania – During Labor & Delivery
Birth injuries in Pennsylvania can range from nerve damage to severe brain damage. In many cases, a lack of oxygen to the infant during labor and delivery can result in severe developmental delays such as cerebral palsy, or, in the worst case scenarios – death.
Many birth injuries are caused by the following:
- Failing to monitor, detect, or treat maternal infection
- Failing to plan and carry out an emergency C-section
- Failing to identify and treat a prolapsed umbilical cord
- Failing to use birth-assist tools correctly
Our team can investigate the circumstances surrounding your infant’s injury to determine the cause, and subsequently, who may be held liable for the injury.
Begin a Free Case Evaluation with a Pennsylvania Birth Injury Lawyer!
In just the past five years, our firm has recovered more than $30 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients, including birth injuries that occur during labor and delivery. This showcases our ability to achieve big results without losing a fraction of personal attention and devoted service to our clients. In fact, our client focus is the secret to our success. When we truly care about the client and about securing their futures, we aggressively advocate on their behalf, putting quality over quantity.
Related Medical Malpractice Articles
- Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Lawsuits- Damages & Financial Compensation (October 1, 2019)
- Lehigh County, PA’s St. Luke’s Hospital & Doctors Held Liable in 2 Medical Malpractice Lawsuits in 2019 (December 13, 2019)
- 4 Elements of Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Against Doctors, Hospitals, Etc. (November 2, 2016)
Get the Attention to Detail Your Case Needs